Few things can keep an IT project staff on guard like the issue of Security. Unfortunately, there are a worrisome number of layers within an IT project that require assessment, testing and oversight for security to be considered comprehensive. The risk of damage to a company brand, regulatory violations and other catastrophic security infringements can result from security vulnerabilities. All such occurences are costly, time-consuming and carry great risk to the enterprise. System Online provides source code analysis and testing to improve software security and quality which must be addressed early in the development process to minimize these risks.
Critical IT Security Consulting Services
System Online is a valued partner in the quest for secure systems through our value-added services. Our ability to leverage our knowledge base with your IT Project teams permits us to share:
- Extensive experience with most software products and platforms;
- Comprehensive experience in designing and implementing large-scale enterprise and public-facing applications with strict security requirements;
- Deep experience in customization, the development process and conducting mission-critical documentation and training with security foremost in mind.
System Online is a different kind of IT Consultancy in that we offer expertise in technology security across a pivotal set of domains that include:
- Operational Security
- Internal processes, policies and regulations
- Infrastructure Security
- Physical, Network and Operating System levels
- Application Security
- Security Development Lifecycle (SDL) process framework
Great Security begins with great Audits
System Online offers a complete line of audit services that cover a diverse range of subject-matter analysis and detailed system reviews. A Security Review highlights the strengths and weaknesses of a company’s security infrastructure, both internally and externally. Detailed analysis of key criteria will document Physical Security, Network Security and Computer Systems Security. Back-up and Disaster Recovery Audits offer assessments on the policies, procedures and plans that organizations have in place to respond to major business interruptions or catastrophes. Industry-specific system analysis offers in-depth examinations of technology systems within an organization's infrastructure. Finally, anti-virus and anti-spyware assessments detail reviews on policies and procedures of virus and spyware management, identifying external threats and offering plans on keeping your company safe.
Security can be loosely grouped into a mix of IT Project disciplines:
- Enterprise Security Management
- Accountable IT Management
- Risk Management
- Security Roles and Duties
- Security Policies
- IT Security staff training
- Security as a development lifecycle
- Security that is planned, managed, measured, reviewed and audited
System Online is uniquely qualified to consult and assist organizations of any size by tackling their IT security issues. Our approach consolidates:
- Security Technologies
- Security Training for IT
- Senior Security Advisory
As noted above, including security as early as possible in the development lifecycle is the smartest way to develop, deploy, assure and transform your IT Projects using Best Practices in Security.
If your organization is dealing with concerns about adding top-notch security functionality to your 2010 apps, contact the System Online Security team today.